Snowball Fight! was submitted to Microsoft's Dream-Build-Play contest this morning. New installers for both Windows and the Xbox 360 are now available.
- Updated graphics
- Added player knocked out of game animation
- Added player won animation
- Added game play instructions to help
- Asks for confirmation before quitting game
- Improved computer player aim
- Adjusted collision boundaries (still needs work)
- Made snowballs easier to see
- Added a map select screen (although there is currently only one map)
- Game pauses when controller is disconnected
- Allows player to adjust sound and music volume
- Several other minor bug fixes
Thanks to everyone who provided feedback on the previous release! I got many good suggestione that will be considered for the final release.